Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Me on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles



These two paintings are from a trip to Wales in 2011.  They're both 1m square.  

I went on a camping trip for a few days, which included a stay near my personal favourite spot for mountain biking at Coed Y Brenin

This was a follow up trip from the year or so before when I went to North Wales and did a couple of watercolour paintings of National Trust Property 'Bodnant', and Rock Climbers delight Llanberris Pass

When I got home I included an etching in the series of artworks, which inexplicably appears at the bottom of this post I wrote a while back showcasing etchings in America.



Pembrokeshire coast.


Valley near the coast in Pembrokeshire.

0 comments :

 

Copyright 2013 Rory Walker | +44 (0) 7855718812 All Rights Reserved.