Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Me on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles



Winchester theatre commissioned me to illustrate their new pantomime poster and brochure for this winter's performance of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

I'm a big fan of theatres.  I even made my own model theatre for the MA in Sequential Design that I undertook last year at Brighton University and I enjoy sitting in the audience watching things (notably the people who are also watching the performance).

Alas, on this occasion the project got cancelled.  C'est la vie.  Anyway, here's the artworks I created.



Logo for poster.
The Dame.


The apple.



The mirror.

The wicked witch.


Snow White.


A squirrel.

Another squirrel.


And another squirrel!


The seven dwarfs.


0 comments :

 

Copyright 2013 Rory Walker | +44 (0) 7855718812 All Rights Reserved.