Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Me on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles



As a member of the CCGB I was asked if I'd like to submit a couple of cartoons to a collection that is to be sold to raise money for red nose day.  I was delighted to be asked, but after realising very quickly that my cartoons, whilst cartoony by design weren't funny, I declined.  A bit of cajoling later and I changed my mind.  We're fickle like that us arty types.  I'm assuming the 2 cartoons I submitted will be less amusing the other 99, but still, that's 99 funny cartoons to look at with the additional kudos gained / hidden from saying you know me.

Anyway, it's for sale here and is approximately 49 out of 50 in the funny stakes.


0 comments :

 

Copyright 2013 Rory Walker | +44 (0) 7855718812 All Rights Reserved.