Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Me on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles



I'll be showing a selection - 6 to be prescise - of my images to an enraptured audience, braying and whooping and hurrying me along so that they can get to the bar as soon as possible at the next Brighton Illustrators Group (http://www.brightonillustrators.co.uk/) meeting. If you missed out on me fluffing my lines, stumbling over my own words, and talking in a monotonous waffle at the Pecha Kucha event on wednesday, here's your chance to catch me in all my glory. Or if you did see me, then here's your chance to compound the misery. Happiness abounding! See you there.

1 comments :

    This is nice an excellent blog post, its very much helpful

     

 

Copyright 2013 Rory Walker | +44 (0) 7855718812 All Rights Reserved.