Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Me on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles



My first childrens book! OOOH, what memories! I remember it being terribly cold, I was colouring the whole book in by hand, and couldn't hold the brush properly because my hands had frozen. Then all the images stuck to their backing boards and I had to carry the whole lot up to London in a huge backpack. What a palaver. I don't think I've ever used traditional colouring methods since, which is a shame, as you get so much from it. Maybe one day I'll get back into it. Here's a number of internal pages scanned on my home scanner, so the colours aren't particularly accurate. You can still get a copy of this from various online book sellers I believe.

Note of interest, I think this is the first book that features my fat cat, Polly, albeit in a non-leading part role.




0 comments :

 

Copyright 2013 Rory Walker | +44 (0) 7855718812 All Rights Reserved.